Monday, December 1, 2008

I'm restless. I want to get out. I start to feel like this around this time every year, but it's getting more intense as I feel older. I'm getting into a schedule, getting used to everything, nothing exciting is really happening. And folks, I know you are thinking "What about Christmas?" Well, here's the deal. Christmas isn't that great for me. I don't know why, it just isn't. So here's the list of things I want, with comments inserted into it.
  • a pony (just for the novelty of having a pony)
  • a boyfriend (even though I'm too young and I completely disapprove of people dating at our age. for the most part, at least)
  • an iPod. apparently my mp3 player isn't doing the job anymore
  • a job
  • better legs
  • infinite wisdom on the subject of people
  • freedom from having to do the right thing (no matter how much I want this... I'll never let it happen)
  • a beach
  • a kiss in the rain (stop rolling your eyes Makayla)

3 comments:

cascadeswimmer said...

lol well im laughin now! tht last 1 uhh idk bout... n a bf! seriously ever heard of free n lovin it!! j/k watch i'll b the 1st 1 of us (includes like heather taylor meghan elizabeth ect.) to date... jus watch... n i dont even really wanna date i jus c tht happenen idk y either b/c they wont til after college or b/c idk y... im w/ ya on the job part but gl findin 1 w/ the economy... n im not the biggest fan of x-mas anymore either... usd 2 love it i feel like a screge this yr! lol... not in holiday spirt @ all! i could c it now x-mas mornin i get txt from faith I GOT A PONY!!!!!! lol im havin fun rite now! can u tell... lol so i'll leav ya lone now... now tht ive like ruined ur life... j/k j/k dont' take me serious! u no tht!usuallyl @ least

cascadeswimmer said...

k so im not done sry... gotta joke w/ ya some more... a beach! hve u heard tht song ocean front property! well ya should! good song fits ya 2.. apparently... lol better legs huh? wanna b able 2 kick some1 harder? k now ill get serious ipod personally idk... there ok but id try the zune mabey..idk hven't really looked in2 thoes they jus look cool! n infinte wisdome about ppl... no offense i'd hate tht! no1 should no 2 much about some1 else. it'd ruin everythin! life would b borin! no offense... k so only take the last 2 seriously! c ya

cascadeswimmer said...

ya got 2 of em so far!! kinda technical ya got 1 n dumped 1... but we'll count it!