Monday, December 8, 2008

Monday, December 8, 2008, around 9:15 p.m.

So I am suddenly angry. I would like everyone to know that I love my life. As much as I complain, as much as I hate people, as much as I want to be on a beach and be able to not go to school until nine, at the earliest, I really love my life. I have been blessed with so much. Great friends, esepecially Luke and Makayla and Elizabeth. I have a home, even if it is currently giving me hypothermia. I have many great abilities, a family who has provided unbelievable amounts of support for me voer the years, and parents who care. I am trusted, and loved, and provided for. I have a savior, and I have the oppourtunities to get to know Him better, even hough I don't take them. I have more than enough. I just hate it when these "emo" people think that their lives are terrible, just because their parents try to know what's going on in their lives and want them to do well in life. I also hate when teenagers, girls in particular, would give their favorite puppy dogs up just to go live in Forks or something. I hate it when you purposely sabatoge the relationships around you just because you hate where you live. I just hate it. Ugh, I think I hate the human race in general. Even though I shouldn't. Fine, I love them, I just don't like them. At all. Grrrrrr.

1 comment:

cascadeswimmer said...

That was interestin... i might fall under 1 of thoes grls but... makes me think bout life n wht all i actually hve