Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Democratic National Convention

Last night, while I was asleep, the Democratic National Convention met and debated and discussed. Hilary released her deleagtes and turned her support over to Obama. I must say, out of the three (Hilary, Obama, and McCain) I was a Clinton supporter, even if she does believe in abortion and gay marriage, youjust have to believe that God will come through and out obstacles in the way of those things. Anyway, I am a bit dissapointed, I thought she would be more stubborn than that. I have a suspicion that Obama may have a supernatrual power over her, but I also believe that Hilary is not stupid. This is not the last of Hilary Rodham Clinton, she will be back. And I think.. That just may be a good thing.

1 comment:

cascadeswimmer said...

i am behind Clinton all the wy! n yah she will b bak! in black! j/k but she will b bak!