Sunday, August 3, 2008

Sunday, August 3, 2008, around 10:30 p.m.

It has been awhile since I've blogged. Well, two or three weeks and I had only posted two before that. But still. I have big news. In that short amount of time, I went to fifth grade camp as a counselor, I got a new computer, went to Warped Tour, turned fifteen, went to a Breaking Dawn release party, and I'm getting ready to go to a four to five day trip to northern Indiana with Elizabeth. Everything was so fun. I will list one or two of the best things from each event.
  • Camp-launching water baloons with and without the kids, eating Taco Bell after midnight, (okay, a third) playing extreme spoons.
  • new computer- (I know, it IS sad that this is a major event in my life) I now have Vista. which, by the way, isn't as crappy so far as everyone says it is.
  • Warped Tour- seeing We The Kings live. They are some fo the best performers I have ever had the oppourtunity to see. And their songs are amazing. My friend and I split up from the rest of the group to see them spcifically and it was by far the best experience of the day. I'm totally buying their album.
  • my birthday- spending the day with two of my best friends, Luke and Elizabeth and then getting presents.
  • Breaking Dawn release party- haha. It was definitely hiding from the rest of the group with Chelsea.

So that's what I have been up to. Check me out later.

No comments: